About Olga & SEOSLY
Hello and welcome! My name is Olga and I’m so happy to see you here. Let me tell you more about me and my website.
The goal of SEOSLY is to provide you with tons of free in-depth guides, materials, and articles about every aspect of (technical) SEO. This website is called SEOSLY because I want you to become as sly as a fox when it comes to SEO.
I absolutely love sharing my SEO knowledge and experience with others. This is also a great way for me to learn new stuff and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of SEO. I share my knowledge on the SEO blog, in my SEO newsletter, and within SEOSLY Pro.
I am a technical SEO specialist working with both huge brands and small to medium-sized websites. I specialize in doing advanced technical SEO audits, on-site SEO optimization, advanced SEO analyses, and more.
I love sharing my SEO processes and sharing my own SEO resources so that others can learn from them.
I have been a technology and computer geek since I got my first computer in 1995. However, it wasn’t until 2012 that I stumbled upon SEO. When I did, I immediately knew this is the area I want to master and specialize in.
Check the below questions to learn more about me and my experience.
Hiring an experienced SEO expert to help you with SEO can be one of the best business decisions you can make. SEO won’t be overwhelming if you have an experienced SEO expert on your side.
I am here to help you. Here are the services I offer:
- In-depth technical SEO audits & basic technical SEO checks
- In-depth SEO audits & basic SEO checks
- On-page SEO & technical SEO optimizations (implementation of fixes)
- E-A-T/quality SEO audits (and the implementation of fixes)
- Core Web Vitals/speed audits
- SEO visibility analyses
- Keyword research
- Link audits
- SEO consultations
- SEO mentoring
- White label SEO
Reach out to me to see if we are a good match go
SEOSLY has become a recognizable brand in the SEO industry. Among others, the following brands are my sponsors:
- SE Ranking
Reach out to me if you want to become a sponsor of SEOSLY or the SEOSLY newsletter.
Olga’s story & experience
Since 2012 I’ve been in a constant SEO loop: learn, study, experiment, build, test, grow, analyze, repeat. I love it! The only step missing in this loop was to share my SEO knowledge. That’s why I created SEOSLY.
I have experience working as an in-house SEO, a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, SEO manager, and – of course – as a website owner.
- I have experience working for huge brands, such as Procter & Gamble, LG, banks, huge online stores, and more.
- I have recently been specializing in the legal/lawyer SEO industry in the US.
- I have a lot of experience working with WordPress sites.
I built tens of websites for purely educational purposes and various SEO experiments. I own several blogs that earn me an income. I’ve been through Panda and Penguin. I’ve seen a lot in the SEO arena and I’m hungry for more.
Olga’s qualifications & skills
Most of my qualifications come from tons of experience I have but I also have a lot of theoretical SEO knowledge.
Here are some of my qualifications and competencies in the area of SEO and computer science:
- I have completed all the SEO courses at the University of California, Davis. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies, Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, Optimizing a Website for Search, and Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO.
- I’ve completed stationary certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw (Poland).
- I’ve completed the Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- I have a Master’s Degree in English.
- I studied Information Technology.
- I am a so-far Bronze Google Product Expert.
- I am addicted to SEO podcasts which I listen to every day.
- I learn SEO every day!
Olga’s daily work in SEO
In 2019, I finally made my dream come true and switched to 100% remote work which I absolutely love.
- I have my own small SEO consulting business (SEOSLY).
- I am an SEO director at Market JD, the firm solely specializing in lawyer SEO in the US.
- I am an SEO consultant, a senior SEO expert, and an SEO auditor for one of the biggest SEO agencies in Europe (helping, among others, Procter & Gamble).
And below are some other projects I have been part of.
Olga is cited in various SEO publications
I am often approached by other SEO experts and SEO authorities to share my commentary or experience. Here are a few articles and studies I have been cited on:
- 90 Women Shared Their Experience in the SEO Field by Sitechecker
- Google Penalties: The Newbie-Friendly Guide by Ahrefs
- The Ultimate Guide to Core Web Vitals by ContentKing
- What SEOs Need to Know About Core Web Vitals & Performance Testing by Sitebulb
- Best SEO Blogs & Resources to Learn SEO by iPullRank
- And more!
Search Engine Journal (SEJ) technical SEO expert
Search Engine Journal (SEJ), the biggest and the most popular SEO blog in the world, has invited me to contribute to their technical SEO expert column. Here are the expert articles I have written on Search Engine Journal so far:
- 7 SEO Crawling Tool Warnings & Errors You Can Safely Ignore
- 10 WordPress Image Optimization Plugins For Faster Page Speed
- 15+ Technical SEO Interview Questions For Your Next Hires (the most popular article in February 2022)
More similar articles of mine are coming to SEJ soon!
Member of the Women in Tech SEO community
I am honored and proud to be part of the Women in Tech SEO global community. You can see the WTS interview with me here.
The Majestic project “SEO in 2022”
I was invited to participate in the Majestic project “SEO in 2022” where I was one of the world’s leading SEO experts. My SEO tip as part of this project is available in their Book, podcast, and video series.
We asked SIXTY-SIX! of the world’s leading SEOs to share their number one actionable tip for 2022. Check out our SEO in 2022 guide to learn from the best in the business, helping you stay one-step ahead of your competitors throughout the year.
Below you can see my tip as well as live Majestic events I participated in.
SEO speaker at SMX Advanced
I am honored to have been able to speak at the SMX Advanced, one of the biggest SEO conferences in the world among the best SEO minds out there. I was talking about the Google Search Console advanced reporting.
Featured SEO speaker at SEO Mastery Summit
I had the pleasure to be the featured speaker at the SEO Mastery Summit where I talked about my process for conducting a technical SEO audit. I invite you to check my SEO audit guides to learn more about how I approach auditing.
Featured guest in popular SEO shows & podcasts
I had the pleasure of being invited to multiple popular SEO shows & podcasts where I shared my SEO knowledge and was geeking out with the hosts. Below are some of these shows!
SEO Video Show
Old Guard vs New Blood with Dixon Jones
Edge of the Web with Erin Sparks
In these episodes of the Edge of the Web show, I had the pleasure to geek out with Erin Sparks about all things technical SEO tools.
The Doug Show with Doug Cunnington
Here I am advising Doug Cunnington on what he may do with this website to move the SEO needle.
Here I am analyzing the Niche Site Project website and sharing my technical SEO audit findings.
SEO Rant with Mordy Oberstein
I joined the SEO Rant to discuss the central role that Search Console takes in doing SEO audits.