Updated: June 9, 2023.
In this quick SEO FAQ video, Olga will share her thoughts on whether you can pay Google to rank higher.
Can you pay Google to rank higher? Wondering if there is a – possibly secret – way of paying Google to rank higher?
If you are new to SEO, you probably have a lot of such questions on your mind. Fortunately, you have me to help you differentiate between SEO facts and myths.
Watch the video below and read my notes.
Can I pay Google to rank higher? [Video]
Key points about paying Google to rank higher
- No, you cannot pay Google to rank higher. Neither can you pay Google for SEO.
- If someone or – worse – some SEO agency or SEO specialist is claiming that you can pay Google to rank higher and that they have the capacity to do, run the other way round.
- This is just one of many SEO myths circulating the internet. Be careful!
- The only way to pay Google to be displayed in prominent places (the first page of Google, above organic results, etc.) is to use Google Ads (PPC).
- Do not confuse SEO (organic “free” listings) with PPC (paid listings through Google Ads).
- The only way to help you rank organically is to work on the SEO for your website.
- You can improve the SEO of your website by either learning SEO yourself or hiring an experienced SEO.