Updated: June 9, 2023.
1. Download and install Web Developer.
2. Click on Web Developer when installed and added to Chrome.
After installation, you’ll see the Web Developer icon (a gear) in the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
4. Refresh the page and observe how it functions without JS.
1. Open your Chrome browser and click on the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner.
2. From the dropdown menu, click “Settings” to open the Chrome settings page.
3. Scroll down to the “Privacy and security” section and click on “Site settings.”
Some popular options include:
Final words of wisdom
However, it’s essential to complement this method with other tools and techniques to gain a comprehensive understanding of a site’s SEO performance.