Updated: February 24, 2023.
In this video, I am sharing my thoughts on how long it takes to rank first on Google (on the first page of Google).
How much time do you need to make your website rank first on Google? Is ranking on the first page possible after a couple of days or weeks? When is it not possible to rank first?
Watch my video below and check my notes to learn!
How long does it take to rank first on Google? [Video]
Here is my video where I explain my thoughts on ranking on the first page of Google.
Key points on ranking on the first page of Google
- You can rank on the first page of Google easily and very quickly for low competition rarely searched for keywords or long keyword combinations (like almost entire sentences from your content)
- Long-tail “zero” volume keywords when targeted correctly can relatively quickly place your site on the first page of the Google search results.
- My SEO strategy with the SEO FAQ series is exactly that. I am targeting long-tail question keywords that have – according to SEO tools – little or no search volume.
- The truth about zero search volume keywords is that they do have some monthly volume and when you target them correctly your page will be ranking for this specific keyword and its multiple variations, which can actually bring a lot of traffic to your website.
- No matter how easy and uncompetitive a given keyword is, if your page does not answer the question of the user (does not match the search intent of the query), you won’t rank on page one of Google.
- That’s why when selecting the keywords to target, always consider their search intent and do your best to fully answer the question of your users.
Check my other articles about SEO and SEO progress
I have already written a lot of articles about SEO, learning SEO, and achieving results with SEO.
Check the below articles: