Updated: August 21, 2022.
In this quick SEO FAQ video, I am introducing you to the essential SEO tool – Google Search Console – and briefly talk about the ways to use it.
What can you do with Google Search Console? What is Google Search Console all about? Can anyone use Google Search Console for any website?
Google Search Console – a tool provided by Google – is an indispensable SEO tool every SEO should be using on a daily basis. But what does it actually do?
Watch my video below and read the take-aways to learn about what you can do with Google Search Console.
What can you do with Google Search Console? [Video]
Here is my video where I explain what you can do with Google Search Console.
The main take-aways from the video
- Google Search Console is the single most important SEO tool for every SEO.
- Google Search Console lets you learn about the technical well-being of your website, how it performs in Google Search, what backlinks it has, whether it provides a good user experience, whether it meets Core Web Vitals, whether it has a manual penalty, whether it has security issues, and more.
- If you are a beginner SEO, you have to read & watch the beginner’s guide to Search Console.
- To be able to use Google Search Console, you have to be a verified owner.
- The Index Coverage report in Google Search Console is the most reliable method of checking how many and what pages are actually indexed by Google.
- Google Search Console is currently the only tool that can show you the most reliable data on your traffic from Google discover.
- The Performance report lets you learn about how many organic clicks your sites get, what keywords it ranks for, what the average position for these keywords is, and more.
- If you are auditing a site, make sure its owner gives you access to Google Search Console. This is the place where every SEO audit should start.
Don’t miss these articles about Google Search Console
If you have been following me for some time, you know that Google Search Console is one of my favorite (if not the most favorite) SEO tools.
Check the below articles about GSC on SEOSLY: