Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultant Olga Zarr
Looking for an experienced SEO consultant who can truly make a difference in your online presence? You’ve come to the right place!
Hi, I’m Olga Zarr, an SEO consultant with over a decade of experience under my belt. SEO isn’t just my career—it’s my biggest passion and hobby as well. This enthusiasm sets me apart in the industry.
I adopt a holistic approach to SEO. I dive headfirst into every project and fully dedicate myself to it. I carefully choose my clients and I only partner with those who share my values and understand the true potential of SEO.
My mission isn’t to sell you on the idea of SEO or convince you to invest in it. Instead, I’m here to address your SEO challenges and make sure your site entirely fulfills its SEO potential.
Olga Zarr – your SEO consultant
This entire page is dedicated to showing you how much I love SEO and how much I am involved in it. Keep reading to learn more about me, my professional experience, my education, and other credentials.
Brands I’ve worked with
Olga Zarr’s search engine optimization (SEO) consulting experience & credentials
I’m an SEO consultant who has worked with huge brands, small to medium-sized websites, and everything in between.
- I have experience working as an in-house SEO, a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, SEO manager, SEO director, and – of course – as a website owner.
- I have experience working for huge brands, such as Procter & Gamble, LG, banks, huge online stores, and more.
- I have also worked a lot with affiliate sites helping them recover from Google updates.
- I have recently been specializing in the legal/lawyer SEO industry in the US.
- I have a lot of experience working with WordPress sites.
Learn more about my qualifications
Still not convicted that I know what I’ am’m talking about? Take a deeper look at my credentials, skills, education, and experience.
I built tens of websites for purely educational purposes and various SEO experiments. I own several blogs that earn me an income. I’ve been through Panda and Penguin. I’ve seen a lot in the SEO arena and I’m hungry for more.
Olga Zarr’s SEO consultant & SEO specialist qualifications & skills
Here are some of my qualifications and competencies in the area of SEO and computer science:
- I have completed all the SEO courses at the University of California, Davis. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies, Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, Optimizing a Website for Search, and Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO.
- I’ve completed stationary certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw (Poland).
- I’ve completed the Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- I have a Master’s Degree in English.
- I have a B.S. in Information Technology.
- I am a so-far Bronze Google Product Expert.
- I am addicted to SEO podcasts which I listen to every day.
- I am currently learning a lot about AI.
- I learn SEO every day!
Olga Zarr’s daily work in search engine optimization (SEO)
I’m proud to say that I’ve achieved my dreams of working 100% remotely and running my own SEO consulting business (SEOSLY).
I spend 50% of my time doing client work (I love it) and 50% growing SEOSLY & sharing my SEO knowledge with others.
I’m also actively involved in several SEO projects, including growing my SEO newsletter, podcast, and YouTube channel, working on an SEO course, and writing my first SEO book.
Olga Zarr is quoted as an experienced SEO consultant in various SEO publications
I am often approached by other SEO consultants and SEO authorities to share my commentary or experience. Here are a few articles and studies I have been cited on:
- 90 Women Shared Their Experience in the SEO Field by Sitechecker
- Lessons From 10 Women Leaders To Inspire Your Professional Journey by Search Engine Journal
- Google Penalties: The Newbie-Friendly Guide by Ahrefs
- The Ultimate Guide to Core Web Vitals by ContentKing
- What SEOs Need to Know About Core Web Vitals & Performance Testing by Sitebulb
- Best SEO Blogs & Resources to Learn SEO by iPullRank
- SEO Audits with Olga Zarr by Candour Agency
- The 79 Best Marketing Articles of 2022 (So Far) by Ahrefs
- Improve your SEO with Google Search Console (Webinar) by Majestic
- SEO in 2023: 8 Trends and Predictions by SEO PowerSuite
- And more!
Brand ambassador for various SEO tools
You can check my favorite SEO tools here.
Wix SEO Learning Hub Expert
I’m also the SEO expert writing for the Wix SEO Hub.
Check my SEO consultant page to see my contribution to the Wix SEO Learning Hub.
I’m also super honored that Wix has invited me to their contributing SEO consultant.
Search Engine Journal technical SEO expert
Search Engine Journal (SEJ), the biggest and the most popular SEO blog in the world.
They have invited me to contribute to their technical SEO expert column.
I write quarterly expert SEO guides on Search Engine Journal.
Here are the expert articles I have written on Search Engine Journal so far:
- 7 SEO Crawling Tool Warnings & Errors You Can Safely Ignore
- 10 WordPress Image Optimization Plugins For Faster Page Speed
- 15+ Technical SEO Interview Questions For Your Next Hires (the most popular article in February 2022)
- Fixing Google Search Console’s Coverage Report ‘Excluded Pages’
- Alt Text: What Is It & How To Write
- 22 Of The Best ChatGPT Chrome Extensions To Try
More similar articles of mine are coming to SEJ soon! Check the profile page of SEO consultant Olga Zarr on Search Engine Journal.
Member of the Women in Tech SEO community
Women in Tech SEO is a global support network aimed at women in the Technical SEO field.
Founded by Areej AbuAli, the initiative was established to provide a space where women in the SEO industry can connect, learn, and grow in their respective careers.
I am honored and proud to be part of the Women in Tech SEO global community. You can see the WTS interview with me here.
SEO consultant of the “SEO in 2022” project by Majestic
I was invited to participate in the Majestic project “SEO in 2022” where I was one of the world’s leading SEO experts. My SEO tip as part of this project is available in their Book, podcast, and video series.
We asked SIXTY-SIX! of the world’s leading SEOs to share their number one actionable tip for 2022. Check out our SEO in 2022 guide to learn from the best in the business, helping you stay one-step ahead of your competitors throughout the year.
Below you can see my tip as well as live Majestic events I participated in.
SEO consultant of the “SEO in 2023” project by Majestic
I was also honored to be part of the second edition of the “SEO in 2023” project by Majestic. Not only have I shared by tip (see the video below) but I was also hosting the live event.
Speaker at SMX Advanced & SEO Mastery Summit
I am honored to have been able to speak at the SMX Advanced, one of the biggest SEO conferences in the world among the best SEO minds out there. I was talking about the Google Search Console advanced reporting.
I had the pleasure to be the featured speaker at the SEO Mastery Summit where I talked about my process for conducting a technical SEO audit. I invite you to check my SEO audit guides to learn more about how I approach auditing.
Olga Zarr as expert SEO consultant in various SEO webinars & shows
I had the pleasure of being invited to multiple popular SEO shows & podcasts where I shared my SEO knowledge and was geeking out with the hosts. Below are some of these shows!
SEO expert in Duda webinars
SEO specialist sharing tips in popular SEO shows
SEO consultant in technical SEO shows
Consultant advising on E-E-A-T, quality & Google updates
Semantic SEO, Schema, & Google Knowledge Panels
Frequently asked questions about my SEO consultant services
Here are the most often asked questions about me and my SEO services.