Hire An SEO Expert
If you want to hire me, you are just in the right place!
Hiring an experienced SEO expert to help you with SEO can be one of the best business decisions you can make. SEO won’t be overwhelming if you have an experienced SEO expert on your side.
I am here to help you. Here are the services I offer:
- In-depth technical SEO audits
- In-depth SEO audits
- E-A-T/quality SEO audits
- Core Web Vitals/speed audits
- SEO visibility analyses
- Keyword research
- Link audits
- Basic SEO audits identifying the biggest issues
- Solving particular SEO issues
- SEO consultations
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been in the SEO industry since 2012.
I have experience working as an in-house SEO, a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, and – of course – as a website owner.
I built tens of websites for purely educational purposes and various SEO experiments. I own several blogs that earn me an income.
I have my own small SEO consulting business (SEOSLY) and I cooperate with a big SEO agency for which I mostly do advanced technical SEO audits.
Most of my qualifications come from tons of experience I have but I also have a lot of theoretical SEO knowledge.
Here are some of my qualifications and competencies in the area of SEO and computer science:
- I have completed all the SEO courses at the University of California, Davis. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies, Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, Optimizing a Website for Search, and Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO.
- I’ve completed stationary certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw (Poland).
- I’ve completed the Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- I have a Master’s Degree in English.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- I have been to one huge SEO conference (so far).
- I am a so-far Bronze Google Product Expert.
If you are visiting this web page, you probably know that I know my stuff very well. Here is why you might want to hire me to audit your website:
- I have 8+ years of SEO experience (in-house, agency, freelance).
- I’ve performed 100+ SEO audits so far.
- I’ve experience working with huge brands and huge websites.
- I am a huge SEO geek. I love SEO.
- I will be the person doing the SEO for you. Not my junior SEO specialists.
- I know what I am talking about!
I am extremely thorough about my SEO audits which often take me 20-40 hours to complete.
Don't worry. My SEO audits are not automatically-generated reports from famous SEO auditing tools like Semrush Site Auditor or Sitebulb.
The SEO audits I perform are based on a thorough analysis of your site. I use many different SEO tools to perform a single audit (Sitebulb, Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, Google tools, and more).
My SEO auditing process has more than 200 steps. I manually analyze each end every step and do a manual review of each website.
Every single audit I perform takes into account every possible aspect of SEO, such as technical SEO, site visibility, site performance & speed, E-A-T, quality, links, and more.
Most of my clients are huge brands and I cannot reveal them. All I can do is show you some screenshots of the visibility improvements and SEO optimizations I made for some of my clients. You need to take my word for it that they are true.
This is the website that suffered greatly after the December 2020 Core Update (its traffic went down by 90%). The site has completely regained visibility after the recent Google Product Reviews Update. And keeps growing. This is an affiliate site. I focused on technical SEO and E-A-T.
Here is the improvement of the organic visibility of the client who implemented all of my technical SEO audit recommendations (content & EAT optimizations including). This a well-known brand in the nutrition industry.
This is the organic visibility of another client who had tons of duplicate content (tons of indexed attachment pages, for example) and technical errors. These were easy to fix WordPress optimizations that brought great results quickly.
And here are WordPress optimizations I made for my client who was in the red area. The main things I did were to optimize images, CSS, JS, add font preloading, and a few others.
Here are the speed and performance optimizations of the website in the SEO industry. This is a WordPress site.
Here is the speed of my site after my own optimizations. After all, my site is my own portfolio, isn't it?