SEO Consultant Olga Zarr
Hi there! My name is Olga Zarr and I am super happy to see you on my website. I am a professional SEO consultant and an SEO geek with a mission to share SEO knowledge and help others with their SEO efforts.
SEOSLY is the SEO blog that provides tons of invaluable free in-depth tutorials, guides, and articles about SEO.
I’ve been in the SEO industry for 10+ years. I have experience working as an in-house SEO, at the SEO agency, as an SEO freelancer, as the director of SEO, and as an SEO consultant.
I’ve worked both with some of the biggest brands in the world and small local businesses. I have experience working with affiliate websites and lawyer SEO.
I specialize in performing advanced in-depth SEO audits and helping business create (& execute) successful SEO strategies.
My love for SEO very is deep, and my hunger for SEO is knowledge insatiable.Olga Zarr, founder & CEO of SEOSLY
Professional SEO Services I Offer
What makes me as a technical SEO consultant stand out is the fact that SEO is my absolute passion and love (in addition to being my job). I have a holistic approach to SEO. I only work with select clients who share a similar approach and understand the goal of SEO and the fact that they need it.
Below are the four main types of SEO services I offer.
The SEO audits I perform examine 200+ SEO elements and provide as many details and explanations on each element as possible.
You can expect to get the best quality professional SEO audit that will provide the exact guidance on what next steps should be implemented, what their priority is, and what you – as a website owner – exactly should do.
I offer advanced technical SEO consulting to businesses or individuals that want to improve their ranking on search engines.
I will help you identify what needs to be done in order for your site to get better rankings and provide you with the right tools and strategies to achieve this goal.
I also help solve particular SEO issues that need further investigation.
SEO Monthly Service
I also provide professional monthly SEO services. I am not an SEO agency, so my clients work directly with me and my business partner who has 12+ of experience in SEO.
I have a holistic and individual approach to every client. I only take on clients who understand the value of SEO and are willing to make effort to help me help them become successful on Google.
Do you want to become an SEO but you don’t know where to start?
Have you just started your SEO journey and you are unsure what your next steps should be? Do you need advice from a more experienced SEO?
You can hire me as your SEO mentor who will walk you through the world of SEO and help you find your unique SEO path.
Other SEO Stuff I Do (& Love)
Below are there are five ways in which I share my SEO knowledge and experience with the world. I invite you to check them all and become my follower.
I send out a weekly SEO newsletter with the latest SEO news, tips, articles, resources, and more.
My subscriber list is getting close to 4000 subscribers. I invite you to subscribe to my SEO newsletter or become one of its sponsors.
SEO YouTube Channel
I also have a relatively new SEO SEO YouTube channel where I share my knowledge and experience.
My goal with this channel is to let you use my 10+ years of experience to avoid making serious – and often costly – mistakes.
I create both short videos with quick tips and deep dives where I show, for example, how I perform SEO audits.
SEO Podcast By #SEOSLY
I have recently launched an SEO podcast – SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY.
This podcast is a great resource for anyone who is interested in learning more about SEO or staying up-to-date with the industry news.
I publish two or three new episodes per week:
- The Monday episode contains a recap of the latest SEO news.
- The Wednesday episode is a weekly interview with an SEO expert.
- The Friday episode covers one specific SEO topic and shares my thoughts on it.
Make sure to subscribe to my SEO podcast. Thank you!
Follow Olga & SEOSLY
Will you join me in spreading the SEO word even further? I would love to connect with you.
- Subscribe to my SEO newsletter to stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of SEO and get weekly pro SEO tips.
- Check my SEO blog to see the latest articles and tutorials.
- Subscribe to my YouTube SEO channel.
- Follow me on Twitter and connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Join my Facebook group to discuss SEO!
- Feel free to contact me directly. Drop me a message!
Recent SEO Blog Articles
- SEO Podcast #23: Knowledge Panels For Noobs – Q&A With Jason Barnard (The Brand SERP Guy)
- SEO Podcast #22: Being An SEO Trainer & Learning SEO Every Day With Myriam Jessier
- SEO Podcast #21: Wix SEO, Technical SEO, & SEO Audits With Crystal Carter
- SEO Podcast #20: Harmonic SEO With Joseph S. Khan From Hum JAM
- SEO Podcast #19: Live Streaming, Webinars, Influencer Marketing & More With Anton Shulke
- SEO Podcast #18: Weekly SEO News W/ David Kaufmann
- SEO Podcast #17: Enterprise SEO & Edge SEO With Nick Wilsdon
- SEO Podcast #16: Entity SEO, Schema, And Knowledge Panels With Erin Sparks
- SEO Podcast #15: YouTube SEO With Paul Andre De Vera From SEO Video Show
- SEO Podcast Episode #14: Weekly SEO News
Check all articles on the SEO blog.