SEO Newsletter by #SEOSLY
I send out a weekly/biweekly SEO newsletter with the most important SEO news, SEO resources, SEO tips, SEO shows, and more.
I invite you to subscribe to my free SEO newsletter to receive helpful tips, advice, and articles straight to your e-mail box. No spamming. Just the gist. I do all the researching, reading, compiling, and analyzing so that you can read only the most important stuff.
Whether you are looking to become a subscriber of my SEO newsletter or you are considering becoming its sponsor, you will find the below information and stats useful.
My goal with this newsletter is to overdeliver. If you are looking for a way to improve your SEO, then this newsletter is for you. Here is what you will find in every episode:
- A quick summary of the most important SEO news
- The most important news from Google (like algorithm updates, new features, announcements, etc.)
- New interesting SEO tips and tricks (from people from Google and other SEO authorities)
- Links to new content on SEOSLY, new episodes of the SEO podcast, or/and new videos on my SEO YouTube channel
- Recommended further readings on SEO
- Recommended video materials on SEO
- SEO Twitter nuggets
- And more!
I send the newsletter once or twice a week.
I send a standard longer episode with SEO news (on Monday) and a shorter one (on Thursday) where I share either some hot SEO news or a fresh piece of content/episode I’ve just created.
Here are a few interesting statistics about my SEO newsletter:
- I launched my newsletter in April 2021. Since then I have sent close to 60 SEO newsletter episodes.
- My first episode was sent to 331 subscribers and had a whooping open rate of 80%.
- I have more than 4000 subscribers whose number is growing nicely every week.
- My current open rate is around 35% and the CTR is around 6-8% depending on the episode.
- My newsletter subscribers are in most cases SEO professionals looking to learn more about SEO and upgrade their skills.
I will be more than happy to promote your tool or service in my SEO newsletter. The only requirement I have is that I need actually enjoy your product or service and be sure that my newsletter subscribers will like it too.
So far the following companies have been sponsoring my SEO newsletter:
You can become the SEOSLY sponsor too! 😁 Note that my site and my newsletter are growing fast and my prices may go up a lot in the nearest future.
Starting from this episode (#61), I no longer send the entire episode through e-mail. Instead, you can read the entire issue on my website through the link I send you via e-mail. I have run some tests and I believe this is the most valuable and the richest format for you.
Here are previous editions of the SEO newsletter.