Hello and welcome! My name is Olga and I’m so happy to see you here. Let me tell you more about me and my website.
The goal of SEOSLY is to provide you with tons of free in-depth guides, materials, and articles about every aspect of (technical) SEO. This website is called SEOSLY because I want you to become as sly as a fox when it comes to SEO.
I absolutely love sharing my SEO knowledge and experience with others. This is also a great way for me to learn new stuff and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the world of SEO. I share my knowledge on the SEO blog, in my SEO newsletter, and within SEOSLY Pro.
I am a technical SEO specialist working with both huge brands and small to medium-sized websites. I specialize in doing advanced technical SEO audits that often take me 20-40 hours to complete.
I love sharing my SEO processes and sharing my own SEO resources so that others can learn from them.
I have been a technology and computer geek since I got my first computer in 1995. However, it wasn’t until 2012 that I stumbled upon SEO. When I did, I immediately knew this is the area I want to master and specialize in.
Check the below questions to learn more about me and my experience.
Since 2012 I’ve been in a constant SEO loop: learn, study, experiment, build, test, grow, analyze, repeat. I love it! The only step missing in this loop was to share my SEO knowledge. That’s why I created SEOSLY.
I have experience working as an in-house SEO, a junior/mid/senior SEO specialist in an agency, and – of course – as a website owner.
I built tens of websites for purely educational purposes and various SEO experiments. I own several blogs that earn me an income. I’ve been through Panda and Penguin. I’ve seen a lot in the SEO arena and I’m hungry for more.
Most of my qualifications come from tons of experience I have but I also have a lot of theoretical SEO knowledge.
Here are some of my qualifications and competencies in the area of SEO and computer science:
- I have completed all the SEO courses at the University of California, Davis. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, Advanced Search Engine Optimization Strategies, Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals, Optimizing a Website for Search, and Advanced Content and Social Tactics to Optimize SEO.
- I’ve completed stationary certified Google Ads and Google Analytics training in Warsaw (Poland).
- I’ve completed the Computer Science 101 course at Stanford School of Engineering.
- I have a Master’s Degree in English.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- I have been to three huge conferences so far.
- I have been a speaker at two SEO conferences: SEO Mastery Summit and SMX Advanced.
- I am a so-far Bronze Google Product Expert.
In 2019 I finally made my dream come true and switched to 100% remote work which I absolutely love. I have my own small SEO consulting business and I cooperate with a big SEO agency for which I mostly do advanced technical SEO audits. I am where I always wanted to be and doing what I always wanted to do. This is amazing!
Here is what I specialize in regarding SEO and my day-to-day work:
- I do SEO both for huge international brands and medium-size businesses.
- I specialize in doing different types of in-depth SEO audits. I love technical audits the most.
- I do website reviews and audits regarding compliance with Google Webmaster Guidelines and Guidelines For Quality Raters.
- I do SEO consulting.
- I conduct SEO experiments and analyses.
- I keep learning and expanding my knowledge about SEO in tons of different ways.
- I constantly listen to SEO podcasts to which I am addicted.
- I work with tens of more and less known SEO tools in my everyday job (e.g. Screaming Frog, Sitebulb. Ahrefs, Semrush, and so on).
In July 2020 I realized it’s high time to start my own website about SEO to share what I’ve seen and have been doing in the SEO industry for the past 8 years.
Featured SEO speaker at SEO Mastery Summit
I had the pleasure to be the featured speaker at the SEO Mastery Summit where I talked about my process for conducting a technical SEO audit. I invite you to check my SEO audit guides to learn more about how I approach auditing.
SEO speaker at SMX Advanced
I am honored to have been able to speak at the SMX Advanced, one of the biggest SEO conferences in the world among the best SEO minds out there. I was talking about the Google Search Console advanced reporting.
How you can connect with me
- Want to contact me? Feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
- Want to work with me? Drop me a message to learn about how you can work with me.
- Want to hire me? Yes, you can hire me to help you with SEO.
- Want to stay up-to-day? Make sure to subscribe to my SEO newsletter to get notified about new content.
- Want to learn SEO? Then you definitely want to give SEOSLY Pro a try. New users can get SEOSLY Pro for $1 for the first month.
- Want to follow me on social media? We can connect on Twitter or LinkedIn.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org