Episode #63 of the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY features an SEO legend, Kristina Azarenko, an experienced SEO expert who shares her journey into the world of SEO.
I invite you to subscribe to the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY to keep learning SEO with me and the SEO experts I interview.
Watch the interview with Kristina Azarenko
Listen to the interview with Kristina Azarenko
You can listen to episode #63 of the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY below.
In this interview, I talk with Kristina about how she accidentally stumbled upon an SEO course back in 2011 which sparked her fascination with the field. She recounts her various SEO roles over the years, from working at agencies to running her own business.
Christina provides a behind-the-scenes look at launching online courses, building a following on social media, and creating helpful tools like her SEO browser extension. She also shares tips on e-commerce SEO, website migrations, and working effectively with developers.
Some highlights include:
- How a $75 income month during the pandemic led Kristina to double down on course creation
- Kristina’s advice for anyone starting out in SEO – learn as much as possible before specializing
- The importance of communication and collaboration during website migrations
How to structure and market online courses successfully
- I had an insightful conversation with Kristina and learned a lot about launching a business in the SEO space. Tune in to hear the rest!
Follow and connect with Kristina:
- Twitter/X: @azarchick
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/kristinaazarenko/
- Website: marketingsyrup.com
- SEO Pro Extension: marketingsyrup.com/seo-pro-extension/
Follow SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY
You can subscribe to the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY on popular podcast platforms or check the website of the podcast.
Make sure to subscribe to my SEO newsletter to stay fully informed and be notified when a new episode comes out.
You can subscribe to my newsletter using the form below.
The SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY is sponsored by JetOctopus
JetOctopus is a cloud-based website crawler and SEO log analyzer. The tool allows you to analyze your website structure, check for broken links, detect technical SEO issues, and monitor your website’s ranking in search engines.
JetOctopus is the fastest and most affordable SaaS crawler and logs analyzer without limits.
Want to become a guest or provide ideas for the show?
If you want to become a guest on the show or you want to share ideas, feel free to contact me. I will be happy to hear from you. Contact me at [email protected].