Updated: June 9, 2023.
Top SEO podcasts for search engine optimization nerds
Welcome to my go-to list of 40+ best SEO podcasts. I keep this list regularly updated to help you stay on top of the SEO game.
If you’ve been with me for a while, you know that I’m a big fan of SEO podcasts. I honestly believe that these top SEO podcasts are one of the best ways to learn new tips, stay updated, and increase your SEO knowledge.
Listening to podcasts is easy. You can do it while running, cycling, or walking. To speed up the learning process, try listening at 1.25x or 1.5x speed.
My journey with SEO podcasts began when I was struggling to find time to read all the SEO news I wanted. I needed a convenient way to learn new concepts, ideas, theories, and tips.
Through this article, I hope to encourage you to start listening to the best SEO podcasts. It’s a habit I adopted, and it’s turned out to be one of the best SEO decisions I’ve ever made.
Alright, let’s dive into the podcasts on my Apple Podcasts app and I’ll share my top picks with you!
40+ Best & Top SEO Podcasts Hosted By Search Engine Optimization Experts
Note that I find each and every SEO show that I subscribe to highly valuable, so they are in random order.
The only sorting I applied is that the first 30 podcasts are publishing regularly while the last 10 have not published an episode in a few months/up to a year.
However, note that even these podcasts offer tremendous value and I encourage you to listen to older episodes too.
SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY
Hosted by: Olga Zarr @olgazarr
SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY is the SEO podcast whose purpose is to help you stay updated with the most important SEO news, SEO tips, and more. It has two weekly episodes, one being a recap of SEO news and the other one being an interview with an SEO expert. Make sure to subscribe! A lot of awesome content is coming soon. I hope you consider my show to be one of the best SEO podcasts. It is also available on YouTube.
- SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY on Apple Podcasts
- SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY on Google Podcasts
- SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY site
SEO Podcast: Search News You Can Use
Hosted by: Marie Haynes @Marie_Haynes
Search News You Can Use is Marie Haynes’ Weekly Podcast where she provides useful advice on Google Algorithm updates, tips, and information to help you improve your website. During the podcast, she breaks down the most interesting and important changes that have happened in SEO and the world of search! Again, one of the best SEO podcasts.
- Search News You Can Use on Apple Podcasts
- Search News You Can Use on Google Podcasts
- Website: mariehaynes.com/seo-newsletter/seo-podcast/
- Marie Haynes Consulting on Twitter: @mhc_inc
Edge of the Web
Hosted by: Erin Sparks @erinsparks
EDGE of the Web is a weekly digital marketing podcast discussing all things in Digital Marketing: SEO, Social Media, Content Marketing, and more. Host Erin Sparks discusses the latest news and trends in the digital marketing industry as well as interviews with some of the top names in marketing. Visit our website at edgeofthewebradio.com to see all of our past shows and videos.
- EDGE of the Web on Apple Podcasts
- EDGE of the Web on Google Podcasts
- EDGE of the Web Website: edgeofthewebradio.com
- EDGE of the Web on Twitter: @EDGEWEBRADIO
Hosted by: Ross Dunn @RossDunn
SEO 101 is Search Engine Optimization from the very beginning. SEO 101 will teach you SEO from Square one. Hosts give out helpful information for beginners without overwhelming you with technical details. This is the first SEO podcast I listened to and definitely one of the best SEO podcasts out there.
- SEO 101 on Apple Podcasts
- SEO 101 on Google Podcasts
- SEO 101 Website: wmr.fm/category/podcast/seo-101/
- SEO 101 on Twitter: @seo101radio
The SEO Mindset
The SEO Mindset is a weekly podcast that will give you actionable tips, guidance and advice to help you not only build your inner confidence but to also thrive in your career.
- The SEO Mindset on Apple Podcasts
- The SEO Mindset on Google Podcasts
- The SEO Mindset Website: theseomindset.co.uk
- The SEO Mindset on Twitter: @seomindsetpod
Search Off the Record
Search Off the Record takes you behind the scenes of Google Search and its inner workings! In each episode, the folks from the Search Relations team will give you background info on the decision-making behind launches, feature prioritization in Search Console, and the projects Google Search teams are working on.
- Search Off the Record on Apple Podcasts
- Search Off the Record on Google Podcasts
- Search Off the Record Website: developers.google.com/search/podcasts/search-off-the-record
Top SEO Podcasts: The In Search SEO Podcast
Hosted by: David Bain @DavidBain
In Search is a weekly SEO podcast tackling the industry’s latest trends and questions with a touch of humor. Rank Ranger is a leading SEO and Digital Marketing platform that provides actionable insights to help you increase your site’s organic and paid presence, traffic, and revenue.
- The In Search SEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The In Search SEO Podcast on Google Podcasts
- The In Search SEO Podcast Website: rankranger.com/blog/podcasts
- Rank Ranger on Twitter: @RankRanger
This SEO podcast is hosted by Mordy Oberstein (Head of SEO Branding at Wix) and Crystal Carter (Head of SEO Communications at Wix). Each week the podcast offers an in-depth and unconventional take on SEO—from hot topics to the latest industry developments. You will get quick and dirty tips along with pearls of wisdom from a wide range of SEO guest experts. It’s a 360° twist of SEO learning for all.
- SERP’s Up SEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- SERP’s Up SEO Podcast on Google Podcasts
- SERP’s Up SEO Podcast Website
SEO Podcast Crawling Mondays
Hosted by: Aleyda Solis @aleyda
Crawling Mondays is the YouTube and Podcast from Aleyda Solis, International SEO Consultant and Founder of Orainti, where she shares SEO reviews, interviews, and news covering the different activities of the SEO process. This is one the best SEO podcasts out there!
- Crawling Mondays on Apple Podcasts
- Crawling Mondays on Google Podcasts
- Crawling Mondays on YT
- Crawling Mondays on Twitter: @CrawlingMondays
How the F*ck SEO
Hosted by: Ben Goodey
The How the F*ck SEO podcast focuses on crazy SEO case studies with companies like Hotjar, Monday, and Typeform. Every episode sits down with the SEO who oversaw their company’s strategy. They recall the story, their learnings, mistakes made, and best practices for the audience to follow.
SEO Podcast Search with Candour
Mark Williams-Cook & Jack Chambers bring you the important bits of news and information you need to know about SEO and PPC every week. Plus interviews with some of the world’s leading SEO & PPC experts!
- Search with Candour on Apple Podcasts
- Search with Candour on Google Podcasts
- Search with Candour Website: withcandour.co.uk
- Search with Candour on Twitter: @candouragency
SEO Rant Podcast
Hosted by: Mordy Oberstein @mordyoberstein
The SEO Rant Podcast, hosted by Mordy Oberstein (Semrush’s Head of Communications), gives its guests control of the mic so that they can share their deepest SEO thoughts without any inhibitions!
Hear what search marketers of all backgrounds are saying about SEO both as a craft and as an industry. By giving each guest full rein the SEO Rant gives you the opportunity to get deep into how SEO experts feel and think about what does and does not work for ranking sites on the web!
- SEO Rant Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- SEO Rant Podcast on Google Podcasts
- SEO Rant Podcast Website: theseorant.com
- SEO Rant Podcast on Twitter: @SeoRant
The Doug Show Affiliate Marketing Podcast
Hosted by: Doug Cunnington @NicheSitePM
The Doug Show is where I’ll talk to other marketers, side hustlers, & experts, share success stories, talk about making the leap from corporate worker bee to entrepreneur. We’ll go deep on affiliate marketing, side hustles, SEO, entrepreneurship, management, and working online.
Niche Pursuits Podcast
Hosted by: Spencer Haws @nichepursuits
Spencer Haws from NichePursuits.com discusses business ideas that actually work. Learn how to build niche websites, market your website through search engine optimization, and much more.
- Niche Pursuits Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Niche Pursuits Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Niche Pursuits Podcast Website: nichepursuits.com
- Niche Pursuits Podcast on Twitter: @nichepursuits
Search Engine Journal Show
Hosted by: Loren Baker @LorenBarker
This is the official podcast of Search Engine Journal. We talk all things SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, and digital marketing with the top industry experts and authorities. Your host will be Loren Baker.
- Search Engine Journal Show on Apple Podcasts
- Search Engine Journal Show on Google Podcasts
- Search Engine Journal Show Website: searchenginejournal.com/category/search-engine-journal-show/
- Search Engine Journal Show on Twitter: @sejournal
Local SEO Tactics and Digital Marketing Strategies
Hosted by: Jesse Dolan
Jesse Dolan, the Intrycks team, and expert guests share digital marketing strategies and local SEO tactics that businesses can use to get ahead of the competition! With a local focus on search engine optimization, you’ll learn how to get found in search engines and attract more new local customers for your business.
- Local SEO Tactics on Apple Podcasts
- Local SEO Tactics on Google Podcasts
- Local SEO Tactics Website: localseotactics.com/podcast/
- Local SEO Tactics on YT
The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing
Hosted by: Chris Burres @ChrisBurresEweb and Matt Bertram
SEO Podcast, Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing” has become one of the longest-running and most authoritative podcasts for staying ahead of the perpetually changing digital marketing landscape. For those new to the podcast, choose a past topic among the vast library of almost 500 episodes of all topics related to internet marketing: SEO, PPC, Email Automation, social media marketing, and more.
- The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing on Apple Podcasts
- The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing on Google Podcasts
- The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing Website: bestseopodcast.com
- The Unknown Secrets of Internet Marketing on Apple on Twitter: @EWRDigital
The Blogging Millionaire Podcast
Hosted by: Brandon Gaille @BrandonGaille
The Blogging Millionaire podcast teaches you the secret blogging strategies that pro bloggers use to grow their traffic and monetize their blogs. Our host built his blog to over 1 million monthly visitors in less than two years after his first blog post.
- The Blogging Millionaire on Apple Podcasts
- The Blogging Millionaire on Google
- The Blogging Millionaire Website: theblogmillionaire.com
Webcology takes a deeper look at the ecosystem of the Internet as it affects webmasters and web marketers from the points of view of two well-known web marketers, Jim Hedger and Dave Davies. Based on interviews with special high-profile guests or panels, Webcology introduces, explores, and explains how the various segments of the web marketing world work.
- Webcology on Apple Podcasts
- Webcology on Google Podcasts
- Webcology Website: redcircle.com/shows/webcology
Make SEO Simple Again
Hosted by: Daniel K Cheung at @danielkcheung
Make SEO Simple Again the podcast series is an audio experience produced by Daniel K Cheung, Team Lead at Prosperity Media.
Hear Clearscope co-founder Bernard Huang talk candidly about his 10 years of failing.
Know that everyone is just trying to do their best as Jamie Indigo shares her personal story.
- Make SEO Simple Again on Apple Podcasts
- Make SEO Simple Again on Google Podcasts
- Make SEO Simple Again Website
The Side Hustle Show
Hosted by: Nick Loper @nloper
The Side Hustle Show is the podcast for part-time entrepreneurs who are looking for business ideas, actionable tips to start a business, and killer strategies on how to turn their side hustle dreams into a growing business.
- The Side Hustle Show on Apple Podcasts
- The Side Hustle Show on Google Podcasts
- The Side Hustle Show Website: sidehustlenation.com
SEO.co Search Engine Optimization Podcast
Hosted by: Timothy Carter @TimothyCarter
SEO.co Search Engine Optimization Podcast brings you daily SEO & digital marketing tips that we’ve learned throughout our 20+ years of internet marketing. Learn the latest SEO, content marketing, link building, social marketing, conversion optimization, persuasive selling & internet marketing tactics that work today.
- SEO.co Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- SEO.co Podcast on Google Podcasts
- SEO.co Podcast Website: seo.co
- SEO.co on Twitter: @seodotco
SEO Podcast Rankable
Hosted by: iPullRank Agency
Welcome to iPullRank’s Rankable Podcast, where we discuss various hot topics regarding SEO and digital marketing with esteemed members of the marketing community.
- Rankable on Apple Podcasts
- Rankable on Google Podcasts
- Rankable Website: ipullrank.com/resources/rankable
- iPullRank on Twitter: @iPullRankAgency
SEO Podcast With Jason Barnard
Hosted by: Jason Barnard @jasonmbarnard
The “With Jason Barnard…” podcast features many of the world’s leading marketers and covers a multitude of digital marketing topics. It is produced by Kalicube and (as the name suggests) hosted by the Brand SERP Guy, Jason Barnard.
- With Jason Barnard on Apple Podcasts
- With Jason Barnard on Google Podcasts
- With Jason Barnard Website: withjasonbarnard.com
- Kalicube on Twitter: @KalicubePro
The Authority Hacker Podcast
2 online marketing veterans and entrepreneurs share their experience running authority sites and blogs day in and day out.
- The Authority Hacker Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The Authority Hacker Podcast on Google Podcasts
- The Authority Hacker Podcast Website: authorityhacker.com/podcast/
- The Authority Hacker on Twitter: @authorityhacker
Hosted by: Stephan Spencer @sspencer
Tune in to learn the tips, tricks, and new insights that the top players in the digital marketing world are using to grow their brand and business. Thought leaders and professional speakers weigh in on important marketing-related issues. Hosted by Stephan Spencer, SEO Expert, author, & professional speaker
- Marketing Speak on Apple Podcasts
- Marketing Speak on Google Podcasts
- Marketing Speak Website: marketingspeak.com
- Marketing Speak onTwitter: @Mktg_Speak
Craig Campbell’s Digital Marketing Podcast
Hosted by: Craig Campbell @craigcampbell03
Tips, tricks, and strategies from digital marketing experts that may help you develop your own marketing business.
- Craig Campbell’s Digital Marketing Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Craig Campbell’s Digital Marketing Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Craig Campbell’s Digital Marketing Podcast Website: craigcampbellseo.com/digital-marketing-podcast/
Exposure Ninja Podcast
Hosted by: Tim Cameron-Kitchen @timninjakitchen
Listen in as Head Ninja Tim interviews some of the world’s smartest Digital Marketing minds, from business owners who have transformed their companies with effective marketing to thought leaders in SEO, conversion, PPC, and websites.
- Digital Marketing Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Digital Marketing Podcast on Google Podcasts
- Digital Marketing Podcast Website: exposureninja.com/podcast/
- Exposure Ninja on Twitter: @ExposureNinja
Voices of Search
Dive deep into the ever-changing world of content and search engine marketing. Discover actionable strategies and learn ways to gain insights through data that will help you navigate the topsy-turvy world of SEO.
- Voices of Search on Apple Podcasts
- Voices of Search on Google Podcasts
- Voices of Search Website: voicesofsearch.com
- Voices of Search on Twitter: @voicesofsearch
The Recipe for SEO Success Show
Hosted by: Kate Toon @KateToon
The Recipe for SEO Success podcast helps you expand your understanding of all things Search Engine Optimisation and learn from experts you can trust. Listen to award-winning SEO copywriting and Consultant Kate Toon chat with her expert guests about all things Google
- The Recipe for SEO Success Show on Apple Podcasts
- The Recipe for SEO Success Show on Google Podcasts
- The Recipe for SEO Success Show Website: therecipeforseosuccess.libsyn.com/podcast
- The Recipe for SEO Success Show on Twitter: @recipeforseo
The Women in Tech SEO Podcast (WTSPodcast) is THE podcast for all things SEO. Each week we invite brilliant women in the industry to join us and delve into specific topics so that we can learn from their stories, knowledge, and experience. WTSPodcast is part of Women in Tech SEO – a support network aimed at women in the Technical SEO field, to discuss, share and learn from one another.
- WTSPodcast on Apple Podcasts
- WTSPodcast on Google Podcasts
- WTSPodcast Website: womenintechseo.com/podcast/
- Women in Tech SEO on Twitter: @TechSEOWomen
Niche Website Builders Show
Hosted by: Mark Mars @_markmars & Adam Smith
Niche Website Builders Show helps investors and individuals build profitable content sites.
- Niche Website Builders Show on Apple Podcasts
- Niche Website Builders Show on Google Podcasts
- Niche Website Builders Show Website: nichewebsite.builders
Marketing Over Coffee
Marketing over coffee is a weekly discussion of what’s new in marketing with John Wall and Christopher Penn
- Marketing Over Coffee on Apple Podcasts
- Marketing Over Coffee on Google Podcasts
- Marketing Over Coffee Website: marketingovercoffee.com
- Marketing Over Coffee on Twitter: @mktgovercoffee
SEO Podcast The SEO Show
Hosted by: Michael Costin @mjcgoodfella & Arthur Fabik.
In The SEO Show, host Michael Costin and Arthur Fabik talk all things search engine optimization, drawing from a decade working on the SEO front-lines both client-side and agency side.
Majestic SEO Podcast
Hosted by: Dixon Jones @Dixon_Jones
“Old Guard vs New Blood” is Majestic’s monthly panel of SEO experts, debating today’s burning SEO-related issues, hosted by Dixon Jones.
- OLD GUARD versus NEW BLOOD on Apple Podcasts
- OLD GUARD versus NEW BLOOD on Google Podcasts
- Website: majestic.com/webinars
- Majestic on Twitter: @Majestic
Hosted by: Isaline Muelhauser @isaline_margot
WorkinSEO is a podcast where we explore the diversity of career paths in SEO. We interview amazing people to learn from them and help you find your way in your SEO career. This is your weekly podcast to listen to real stories genuinely shared by humans who want your best.
- WorkinSEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- WorkinSEO Podcast on Google Podcasts
- WorkinSEO Podcast on Website: workinseo.com
- WorkinSEO Podcast on Twitter: @WorkInSEO
SEO Podcast Experts On The Wire
Hosted by: Dan Shure @dan_shure
On The Wire is a monthly SEO podcast hosted by Dan Shure. Discover new trends, tactics, tools, people, and businesses doing remarkable work in the world of Search Engine Optimization. Past guests include Rand Fishkin, Brian Dean, Annie Cushing, Noah Kagan & Vanessa Fox.
- Experts On The Wire on Apple Podcasts
- Experts On The Wire on Google Podcasts
- Experts On The Wire Website: evolvingseo.com/category/podcast/
SEO Podcast The Future of SEO
Hosted by: Kevin Rowe @_kevinrowe
Kevin Rowe and his guests discuss the major issues facing the SEO industry & our vertices along with topics of leading enterprise SEO organizations.
- The Future of SEO on Apple Podcasts
- The Future of SEO on Google Podcasts
- The Future of SEO Website: anchor.fm/future-of-seo
SEO Podcast SEO with Mrs Ghost
Hosted by: Alina Ghost @MrsAlinaGhost
Search Engine Optimisation for bloggers and small site owners. Learn about the 200+ factors that Google uses to rank sites on their results pages to help you get the visibility your hard work deserves. SEO tips and tricks will be discussed with bloggers and industry experts.
SEO Podcast The Page 2 Podcast
Hosted by Jacob Stoops and Jeff Louella, this is a podcast about the people of SEO, their stories, and what life as an SEO is really like. Featuring some of the industry’s best and brightest minds, we share our experiences (both good and bad), talk about successes and failures, share strategic and tactical knowledge, and much more.
- The Page 2 Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- The Page 2 Podcast on Google Podcasts
- The Page 2 Podcast Website: page2podcast.fm
- The Page 2 Podcast on Twitter: @Page2Podcast
Hosted by: Keira Davidson @keirafdavidson
TechSEO Podcast is designed to bring you the latest thoughts, opinions, and insights from some of the best technical SEO professionals in the industry. Hosted by Keira Davidson, and produced by SALT.agency.
- TechSEO Podcast on Apple Podcasts
- TechSEO Podcast on Google Podcasts
- SALT.agency website: salt.agency
- SALT.agency on Twitter: @salt_agency
SEO is Dead and Other Lies
Hosted by: Paul Warren and Ryan Klein.
SEO Podcast – Paul Warren and Ryan Klein discuss all things SEO, local SEO and digital marketing while trying to stay sane. Join us every week to learn useful and sometimes dumb SEO tricks and strategies.
Battle of Ranking Factors
We are not here to actually battle rankings in Google – but it sounds fun! We are here to help provide more information for SEO wizards of all levels on holistic best practices, industry news, and more!
- Battle of Ranking Factors on Apple Podcasts
- Battle of Ranking Factors on Google Podcasts
- Battle of Ranking Factors Website: anchor.fm/battle-of-ranking-factors
- Battle of Ranking Factors on Twitter
SEO for the Rest of Us
Hosted by: Brendan Hufford @BrendanHufford
How are creative entrepreneurs like us, who don’t have a huge brand or following, who are spending time away from friends and family to grow our business… How do we use SEO in a way that gets our products, services, and things we believe in out to the world? That is the question and this project is the answer.
- SEO for the Rest of Us on Apple Podcasts
- SEO for the Rest of Us on Google Podcasts
- SEO for the Rest of Us Website: seofortherestofus.org
- SEO for the Rest of Us on Twitter: @SEO4theRestofUs
Hosted by: David Harry and Terry Van Horne @terryvanhorne
David Harry and Terry Van Horne host an hour of SEO and Social Media news of the day and week on the Regulators! On Search Geeks Speak David and Terry Host a show featuring Interviews, round tables, and more!
The Lion Zeal Show
Hosted by: Daryl Rosser @darylrosser
Learn how to scale your SEO business, or turn your search engine optimization skills into a highly profitable business – directly from other SEOs.
- The Lion Zeal Show on Apple Podcasts
- The Lion Zeal Show on Google Podcasts
- The Lion Zeal Show Website: lionzeal.com
Final thoughts on SEO podcasts
I really hope that you liked my list of best SEO podcasts. I really put a ton of work to compile it for you. If you think that some good SEO podcast is missing from this list, let me know. I will be happy to update the list.
FAQs on search engine optimization podcasts and podcast tips
If you are just starting out with SEO podcasting, here are the most often asked questions about the best SEO podcasts and podcast tips that can help you become a better and more effective podcast listener.
What are SEO podcasts?
SEO podcasts are digital audio files that focus on topics related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO). They provide valuable insights, tips, and updates about the ever-changing SEO landscape, often featuring expert opinions and interviews.
Why should I listen to those top SEO podcasts?
SEO podcasts are a great way to keep up with the latest SEO trends, news, and strategies. You can listen to them at your own convenience, such as during your commute, workout, or lunch break. They offer an easy and engaging way to deepen your SEO knowledge.
What is the SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY?
SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY, hosted by Olga Zarr, aims to help listeners stay updated with the most crucial SEO news and tips. It features two weekly episodes: one recap of SEO news and one interview with an SEO expert.
What makes SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY different from other SEO podcasts?
This podcast provides a balance between keeping you informed with SEO news and offering insights from expert interviews. The frequency of two episodes per week ensures that the content is fresh and relevant.
How can I subscribe to SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY? Is this a good podcast?
You can subscribe to SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY on various platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher. Yes, SEO Podcast by #SEOSLY is a very good podcast.
Why these SEO podcasts are considered top SEO podcasts?
SEO podcasts listed here are run by top SEO experts form the SEO industry.
Can I listen to SEO podcasts at a faster speed?
Yes, most podcast platforms allow you to adjust the playback speed. This feature can help you consume content faster if you’re short on time.
How long are typical SEO podcast episodes?
The length can vary depending on the topic and the format of the show. Generally, episodes can range anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.
How often should I listen to SEO podcasts?
There’s no hard and fast rule, but if you want to stay up-to-date with the latest SEO news, it’s advisable to listen to at least one episode per week.
Is the content of SEO podcasts applicable for all types of businesses?
Yes, generally, the concepts and strategies discussed in SEO podcasts can be applied to any business that has an online presence. However, certain episodes or podcasts may cater more to specific industries or types of businesses.
Can listening to SEO podcasts/interest in SEO podcasting replace reading SEO blogs and articles?
Podcasts are a fantastic supplementary resource, but they shouldn’t completely replace reading SEO blogs and articles. Different mediums can offer different perspectives and details, so it’s best to utilize a combination of resources.
Are SEO podcasts suitable for beginners in the field?
Absolutely! Many podcasts aim to make SEO knowledge accessible to all, including beginners. For instance, “SEO Podcast: SEO 101” focuses on teaching SEO from the very beginning.
What are some of the best practices for listeners of SEO podcasts?
A good practice is to regularly listen and apply the knowledge gained. It might also be helpful to take notes during episodes for future reference. Listening to a variety of podcasts can provide a broad perspective on SEO.